love me some good bellarke fics so here are some of my favs ~~~
SEPULCHRAL by Helholden
- Clarke exhausts herself too much, and Bellamy tries to take care of her in his own way.
UNEVEN by Avari20
- In this strange society they’re carving out day by day, everyone has to make choices. And sometimes choices are made for them.
WHITENESS by MercuryM
- He set her blood on fire. But as their bodies entertwined and he granted her the whiteness she craved so much Clarke couldn’t help but get addicted to him, Bellamy. And he was just as addicted to her
HELP ME by zoadgo
- Bellamy can still remember exactly how Clarke screamed as the Grounders took her. Months later everyone has written Clarke off as dead. Except for Bellamy, who can’t give up that easily.
LOVE YOUR ENEMIES by LaLainaJ
- As the group rallies to save Finn’s life, Clarke begins to crack. Bellamy fights his bad habits to help her out and they find out that they may be more alike than either of them had considered possible.
THE ONES WHO ARE WORTH IT by BrookyV
- The camp has finally made contact with the Arc, but is the group really ready for the rest of the Arc’s people coming to earth? Clarke must also deal with the bane of her existence, who may or may not be slowly working his way into her heart.
RAIN by Shippershape
- Clarke is injured when there is an intruder in the camp. Bellamy helps her and they realize that in order to survive and keep everyone else safe they have to work together.
SEARED WITH SCARS by justvisiting80
- "Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars."
UNEXPECTED FEELINGS by TheWildOne1
- Bellamy and Clarke have reached a turning point. They started out as enemies but where they go from here could change everything.
WE’RE DOING OKAY by Willowwren
- Bellamy and Clarke bonding.
WHERE I PRAYFOR THE THUNDER TO PASS ME BY by AvaRosier
- They married her off to a Guard and sent her to the Arcadia colony. With the odds stacked against them, there is only one choice: start as you mean to go on.
YOUNG BLOOD by LauraRobin
- For now, they weren’t on the Ark, they weren’t on Earth - they weren’t anywhere at all, really. Tonight was their own little world.
EVERY MILE TILL HOME by blackravenswing
- Bellamy and Clarke must lead their ragtag crew back to camp, but some of the party are more injured than they originally let on…
WAKE UP, WAKE UP DREAMING by seven stormy seas
- It’s on Earth that Clarke realises she sleepwalks. And, well, they do say that dreams are wishes your subconscious makes, right?
CHANGES by mercscilla
- Clarke plans to leave the camp to stock up her medical supplies but someone has a few things to say about that.
THERE’S GASOLINE IN YOUR HEART by companyundercovers
- He’s only going to make her bleed and she’s only going to be thankful for it.
WHENEVER YOU’RE READY by Quentanilien
- Wherein Bellamy and Clarke begin to understand each other, Bellamy recalls their first meeting, and Clarke surprises him.
REMINDER by DarkBeauty_890
- It was new; this feeling of begrudging camaraderie. Of not feeling the need to constantly be on guard against Bellamy’s whims.
THESE ARE THE DAYS THAT BIND US by spiekiel
- Bellamy thinks he could do this forever, like they were the only two people on the Ground, Clarke’s lips and Clarke’s knees pressed into his hips and her weight canted into him like she trusts him to catch her.
A BURDEN OF TRUST by Engineered for Your Safety
- The storm left some marks on them both.
VENGEANCE IS A DISH BEST SERVED COLD by danickzta
- The meeting with the grounders didn’t go quite as planned. Now they’re torturing Clarke, and hell hath no fury like Bellamy scorned.
A REVELATION by smile1
- All Clarke wanted was to take a break, but her swim is cut short. Suddenly Clarke felt incredibly uncomfortable, standing there in her underwear in between Bellamy and Finn.
NOT SO NUTS by MercuryM
- Daydreaming never hurt anybody, so Clarke deemed it save to try again. Who knew that along the way she would end up figuring that she had the hots for Bellamy?
FEVER by shippershape
- Clarke’s sick and they don’t know what’s wrong with her and Bellamy is not prepared to lose her.
NOISES by Zoadgo
- When the subject of her thoughts pops up behind her one night, the creator of the chaos that she so despises, Clarke decides to gain some control.
WE WERE NOTHING MORE THAN STARDUST by Belledame
- Her pinkie finger extends, brushing the waistband of his jeans, and he carefully pushes their palms together, lacing their fingers. He thinks she smiles in her sleep.
SWALLOW YOUR PRIDE by Quentanilien
- Bellamy’s protective streak starts directing itself at Clarke, and she can’t help but notice, and be confused by it.
HOW AM I GONNA GET MYSELF BACK HOME by Helholden
- Five things that never happened on the Ark between Clarke and Bellamy.
MARKED by Avari20
- Bellamy and Clarke are young and tough. They’ve worked hard for the last year to make life on Earth bearable. But now that they have, what next? Do they stay together? Do they go their separate ways?
i have a shitload more of these on my favs lists but i’m 2 lazy to finish adding them all tonight gg but ENJOY READING (ﾉ◔ヮ◔)ﾉ
*last updated 6/1/2014
my other rec list is getting too long so here’s one with my fav AU fics *u*
HAVEN’T GOT TIME TO PRETEND by royalwisteria
A WORLD WITHOUT FENCES by Coldsaturn
THE MODERN DAY by questionmark007
WHERE I PRAY FOR THE THUNDER TO PASS ME by AvaRosier
BUILD A FIRE, WATCH IT BURN by Nothingeverlasts4ever
SOULMATES by Belledame
WE’RE LIVING IN A HEARTBREAK DREAM by Waffles of Doom
THE END WHERE WE BEGIN by Waffles of Doom
AN ARRANGEMENT OF A LIFETIME by moomolie1709
THOUGH I AM DEATH, YOU ARE LIFE by Lionheart_Rising
YOU ALWAYS WERE by secondsandhours
A THREAD THAT HAS NO END by AvaRosier
UNTIL THE END OF THE LINE by LovelyGolightly
DEGREES OF SEPARATION by AvaRosier
ENJOY READING (ﾉ◔ヮ◔)ﾉ i’ll add more later i need 2 g 2 work
*last updated 6/19/2014
When I first got to New York, my feet hit the sidewalk and you’d have thought I was born and raised there. I took over that town. None of my friends took me seriously. I came home and announced, ‘I’m going to move to New York,’ and they were like ‘OK.’ Then when I did, they kept waiting for me to fail and come back. But I knew I wouldn’t. I was like, ‘I’ll show you.’
[1d talking about their 23rd album] “this ones definitely a bit more mature”